From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Newlyn is a town near Penzance in Cornwall, England.
Newlyn may also refer to:
- Newlyn, a village near Newquay in Cornwall, England, now generally known as Newlyn East
- Newlyn, West Virginia
- Newlyn, Victoria, Australia
- Lucy Newlyn, British poet and academic
- Robert Newlyn (1597-1688), English clergyman and academic
- Robert Newlyn (MP) (fl. 1421), English politician
- Newlyn School, a school of artists
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Newlyn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.