This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (October 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Traded as||NASDAQ: NMRK (Class A)|
Russell 2000 Index component
Formed partnership with Knight Frank in 2006
|Headquarters||125 Park Avenue|
New York, New York, USA
|Jeffrey Gural, Chairman|
Barry M. Gosin, CEO
James D. Kuhn, President
|Services||Leasing Advisory, Global Corporate Services, Investment Sales and Capital Markets, Consulting, Program and Project Management, Property and Facilities Management, Valuation and Advisory Services|
Newmark Group Inc. is an American company and a major commercial real estate advisory firm. It operates by Newmark Knight Frank and is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "NMRK".
Newmark was founded as a commercial real estate services firm in Manhattan in 1929. NKF's fully integrated platform of services provides clients with a single-source solution for every phase of owning or occupying a property.
In 2000, Newmark embarked upon a national expansion. In 2001, they invested in family-owned national appraiser Koeppel Tener Real Estate Services, founded by Alfred J. Koeppel and in 2006 formed a partnership with London-headquartered Knight Frank, creating an international commercial real estate company, Newmark Knight Frank.
Newmark Knight Frank offers a range of real estate development and management services including: Leasing Advisory, Global Corporate Services, Investment Sales and Capital Markets, Consulting, Program and Project Management, Property and Facilities Management, Valuation and Advisory Services.
Newmark Knight Frank's integrated services platform provides clients with a single-source solution for every phase of occupying or owning a property - from strategic planning, site selection, design, construction and initial occupancy to ongoing cost-effective operations and dispositions.
In August 2017, NKF was retained as exclusive leasing agent for the remaining 90,000 square feet of office space at the 1.2-million-square-foot office and retail complex at the Jared Kushner connected development Brooklyn Tech Triangle.
In December 2017, Newmark Knight Frank went public.
- New York Post: "NEWMARK EYES BUY; REALTOR PLANS TO PUT $$ IN NATIONAL APPRAISER" By Lois Weiss July 3, 2001
- Newmark To Change Name Following Merger. The Real Deal.
- BGC Partners Announces Closing of Acquisition of Newmark Knight Frank.
- BGC Forms Newmark Grubb Knight Frank Upon Completing Acquisition of Assets of Grubb & Ellis Company.
- Loria, Keith. "NKF Tapped for Brooklyn Tech Hub Assignment".
- www.bizjournals.com https://www.bizjournals.com/washington/news/2017/02/10/newmark-grubb-knight-frank-going-public.html. Retrieved 2019-08-22. Missing or empty
- Official website
- Business data for Newmark Group Inc.: