Newport 1958 (disambiguation)
Newport 1958 or Live at Newport 1958, etc. can refer to one of several albums recorded at the 1958 Newport Jazz Festival.
- Newport 1958, a Duke Ellington album on Columbia Records
- Newport '58, a Dinah Washington album on EmArcy Records
- Live at Newport '58, a Horace Silver album on Blue Note Records - released in 2008
- At Newport 1958, a Miles Davis album on Columbia Records - released in 1964
- Live at Newport 1958 & 1963, a Sony Records album released in 1994 of live recordings made of Miles Davis and Thelonious Monk at the Newport Jazz Festivals in 1958 and 1963
- Newport 1958, Columbia Records recording of the Dave Brubeck Quartet
- Live at Newport 1958, a Mahalia Jackson recording from Columbia Records
- At Newport (disambiguation)
- Miles & Monk at Newport, Columbia Records album recorded live at the 1958 (Davis) and 1963 (Monk) Newport Jazz Festivals
- Ray Charles at Newport, Atlantic Records recording of Ray Charles at the 1958 Newport Jazz Festival
- Miles & Coltrane, Columbia Records release includes recordings from the 1958 Newport Jazz Festival
- Jazz on a Summer's Day, a 1960 documentary film set at the 1958 Newport Jazz Festival
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Newport 1958.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.