NewsNation with Tamron Hall
|NewsNation with Tamron Hall|
|Presented by||Tamron Hall|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)
|Original release||October 11, 2010 – present|
NewsNation with Tamron Hall airs weekdays at 11am ET on MSNBC. It launched on October 11, 2010. Tamron Hall anchors the hour broadcast from New York. The show concentrates on high profile interviews and the latest U.S., world and entertainment news. When a story is deemed as breaking news, MSNBC producers have the discretion to replace Hall with Breaking News Anchor Brian Williams.
- Gut Check - Tamron asks viewers to give their opinion (using her Newsvine) on some of the most controversial stories in the news.
- "MSNBC Shakes Up Daytime Schedule with New Shows from Ronan Farrow, Joy Reid". mediaite.com. 27 January 2014. Retrieved 21 February 2015.
- Molly Stark Dean (11 October 2010). "2pm MSNBC slot has a name: 'News Nation with Tamron Hall'". MediaBistro — TVNewser. Retrieved 20 February 2012.
- "NewsNation with Tamron Hall". MSNBC. Retrieved 20 February 2012.
- "Tamron Hall". MSNBC. Retrieved 20 February 2012.
|This article relating to a non-fiction television series in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|