From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pittman at the New York Comic Con,
October 16, 2011.
|Occupation||Voice Actor, Musician, Actor|
|Agent||Mary Collins Agency|
Newton Pittman is an American actor, musician and voice actor working for Funimation, best known for playing Zwei in Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom, Panties in Eden of the East, and Gray Fullbuster in Fairy Tail.
- Attack on Titan - Additional Voices
- Bamboo Blade - Toyama
- Birdy the Mighty Decode - Gomez
- Black Butler - Harold West (Eps. 14-15)
- C - Control - The Money and Soul of Possibility - Takazawa (Ep. 5)
- A Certain Magical Index - Motoharu Tsuchimikado
- Chrome Shelled Regios - Dinn Dee
- Darker than Black: Gemini of the Meteor - Genma Shizume
- Deadman Wonderland - Kosugi
- Eden of the East - Yutaka "Panties" Itazu
- Fairy Tail - Gray Fullbuster, Gray Surge
- Fairy Tail the Movie: Phoenix Priestess - Gray Fullbuster
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Heath, Additional Voices
- Hero Tales - Taito Shirei
- Initial D - Additional Voices (Funimation dub)
- The Legend of the Legendary Heroes - Lir Orla
- Level E - Lafferty
- Oh! Edo Rocket - Heels
- Rosario + Vampire series - Kozo Kasahara, Goblin of Tosa (Season 2, Ep. 6, uncredited)
- Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~ - Reiji "Zwei" Azuma
- Sekirei: Pure Engagement - Junichi Tanigawa (Ep. 9)
- Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike - Chris
- Trigun: Badlands Rumble - Mechio Tante Ogorare
- The Tower of Druaga - Specula Ex Machina (Half)
- The Good Guys - Tommy (1 episode, 2010)
- "Funimation Announces Phantom Dub Cast". Anime News Network. 2010-07-30. Retrieved 14 May 2011.
- "Funimation Announces Eden of the East English Cast". Anime News Network. 2010-05-15. Retrieved 14 May 2011.
- "Newton Pittman profile". Mary Collins Agency.
- Funimation dub, clossing credits on Episode 5.
- Funimation dub, closing credits in Stage 1.
- Newton Pittman at Anime News Network's encyclopedia
- Newton Pittman at the Internet Movie Database
- Newton Pittman at Myspace
|This article about an American voice actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|