Next Level Games
|Industry||Video game industry|
|Headquarters||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|Douglas Tronsgard (CEO)|
Number of employees
Next Level Games Inc. is an independent video game developer based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Founded in October 2002, Next Level Games specializes in creating console video games. Their first project was NHL Hitz Pro, which was published by Midway Games in 2003. The company is best known for its work with Nintendo, having released two products making the Nintendo Selects series of most popular games: Mario Strikers and Punch-Out!! for the Wii.
Among other awards, Next Level Games Inc. has been named one of "Canada's Top 100 Employers" and one of BC's Top Employers in 2008, 2009 and 2012. The company has been featured in Maclean's magazine and BC Business magazine.
- 2003 – NHL Hitz Pro (GCN, Xbox, PS2)
- 2005 – Super Mario Strikers (GCN, known as Mario Smash Football in PAL regions)
- 2007 – Mario Strikers Charged (Wii, known as Mario Strikers Charged Football in PAL regions)
- 2007 – Spider-Man: Friend or Foe (Wii, X360, PS2)
- 2008 – Ticket to Ride (XBLA)
- 2009 – Jungle Speed (WiiWare)
- 2009 – Punch-Out!! (Wii)
- 2009 – Doc Louis's Punch-Out!! (WiiWare)
- 2010 – Transformers: Cybertron Adventures (Wii)
- 2010 – Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon (Wii)
- 2011 – Captain America: Super Soldier (X360, PS3)
- 2013 – Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (3DS, known as Luigi's Mansion 2 outside North America)
- 2016 – Metroid Prime: Federation Force (3DS)
- Phillips, Tom (9 January 2014). "Luigi's Mansion 2 dev will now work exclusively with Nintendo". Eurogamer. Gamer Network. Retrieved 9 January 2014.
|This Canadian video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|