Nexus (student magazine)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
History and profile
Nexus was established more than forty years ago and now has an advertised circulation of 5000 weekly. It is published throughout the academic year in the form of a full colour magazine and is also made available on the WSU website.
- "Other Students' Associations". Waikato University. 2 February 2016.
- "Nexus 2008 advertising rate card" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2010-03-31.
- "Waikato Result Welcomed". 20 October 2000.
- "Jensen v Clark" (PDF). Defamation Update. 1982. Retrieved 2 February 2016.
- Elizabeth Binning (9 September 2003). "Student magazine's porn ad in firing line". NZ Herald. Retrieved 2 February 2016.
|This article related to mass media in New Zealand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This student magazine article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.