|Motto||We are all in this together.|
|Type||International non-profit organization|
|Headquarters||Washington, D.C., United States|
|Over 3500 from 70+ countries|
|Jonah Wittkamper & Rachel Cohen Gerrol|
NEXUS is an international non-profit organization founded in 2011 and headquartered in Washington, D.C.. The inaugural NEXUS convened at the United Nations and other venues around New York City. NEXUS global teams have developed in more than 20 countries, hosting regional summits in Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, and Latin America. In addition to an annual global summit, NEXUS hosts salons, government delegations, regional summits, traveling seminars, retreats, research and awareness raising campaigns.
- "Helping Ultra Wealthy Inheritors Change the World". Forbes.com. Retrieved 29 July 2014.
- "Summit Inspires Next Generation of Billionaires to Give Back". Forbes.com. Retrieved 29 July 2014.
- "Your work is the change you want to make". Generosity Magazine. Retrieved 29 July 2014.
- "Including the young and philanthropic". New York Times. Retrieved 29 July 2014.
- "Millennial Investors Unite". Private Wealth Magazine. Retrieved 29 July 2014.
- "UN Galvanizes Philanthropy". Vanity Fair. Retrieved 29 July 2014.