Neyyattinkara railway station
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (August 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Regional rail and Light rail station|
Neyyattinkara station building
|Elevation||11 metres (36 ft)|
|Line(s)||Trivandrum – Kanyakumari,|
|Connections||Auto Rickshaw service, Neyyattinkara Bus Depot of KSRTC|
|Structure type||Standard (on ground station)|
|Division(s)||Thiruvananthapuram Railway division|
Thiruvananthapuram Central is 18 kilometres (11 mi) from here. The Neyyattinkara KSRTC Bus Station is 1.7 kilometres (1.1 mi) away from the station.
- Thiruvananthapuram Central
- Transport in Thiruvananthapuram
- Karunagappalli railway station
- "Details of Vehicle Parking Contracts in Trivandrum Div." (PDF). Indian Railways. Retrieved 19 October 2013.
- "Neyyattinkara Railway Station Code in Trivandrum Cntl". Sulekha.com. Retrieved 19 October 2013.
- India9.com Retrieved 21 July 2012