Nezavisimoye Voyennoye Obozreniye
|Format||A3 per spread|
|Founded||February 11, 1995|
Nezavisimoye Voyennoye Obozreniye, NVO (Russian: Независимое военное обозрение, Independent Military Review) is a Russian weekly newspaper supplement to Nezavisimaya Gazeta dedicated to military posture, military science, activity of secret services, military technology, weapons, military history of Russia, as well as of other countries. It was founded by the editor-in-chief of the newspaper «Nezavisimaya Gazeta» Vitaly Tretyakov. Currently, the CEO and the editor-in-chief is Konstantin Remchukov.
The first issue of NVO was published on February 11, 1995, the second in autumn of the same year. In 1996 it was published twice a month, since 1997 once a week.
- About Newspaper - Official Website of Nezavisimaya Gazeta
- Anniversary 50 issue - online version — «50 номеров в строю» uni-potsdam.de
- Current Status and Future of Russian Strategic Forces, publications of 2002-2003
- Makarov Announces "New Look" Operational-Strategic Commands
- Official website (in Russian)
|This Russian newspaper–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|