|Born||1956 (age 63–64)|
|Doctoral advisor||Yum-Tong Siu|
Ngaiming Mok (Chinese: 莫毅明; pinyin: Mò Yìmíng; born 1956) is a Hong Kong mathematician specializing in complex differential geometry and algebraic geometry. He is currently a professor at the University of Hong Kong.
After graduating from St. Paul's Co-educational College in Hong Kong in 1975, Mok studied at the University of Chicago and Yale University, obtaining his M.A. in Mathematics from Yale in 1978. He obtained his Ph.D. from Stanford University under the guidance of Yum-Tong Siu. He taught at Princeton University, Columbia University and the University of Paris-Sud before joining the faculty of the University of Hong Kong in 1994. He has been the director of the University of Hong Kong's Institute of Mathematical Research since 1999.
The awards Mok has received include a Sloan Fellowship in 1984, the Presidential Young Investigator Award in Mathematics in 1985, and the Stefan Bergman Prize in 2009. Mok was an invited speaker at the 1994 International Congress of Mathematicians in Zurich and served on the Fields Medal Committee at the 2010 ICM in Hyderabad. He was on the editorial board of Inventiones Mathematicae from 2002 to 2014, and he is currently an editor of Mathematische Annalen. He was elected as Member of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (Division of Mathematics and Physics) in 2015, and a fellow of the American Mathematical Society in 2019. 
- "Professor Ngaiming Mok", Hong Kong University. Retrieved on 16 November 2016.
- '兩院'香港學者增至31席 莫毅明新入選中科院 [Number of Hong Kong scholars in the 'two academies' increases to 31; Mok Ngaiming elected to Chinese Academy of Sciences]. Ta Kung Pao. 8 December 2015. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- "Edmund and Peggy Tse Professorship in Mathematics", HKU. Retrieved on 16 November 2016.
- "Ngaiming Mok", Mathematics Genealogy Project. Retrieved on 16 November 2016.
- "Mathematics People", American Mathematical Society. Retrieved on 16 November 2016.
- "Inventiones Mathematicae", Springer. Retrieved on 16 November 2016.
- "Mathematische Annalen", Springer. Retrieved on 16 November 2016.
- "Faculty of Science, HKU -". www.scifac.hku.hk. Retrieved 2017-04-16.
- "AMS Fellows 2019". American Mathematical Society. Retrieved 2018-11-01.