Nguyễn Đăng Kỉnh
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nguyễn Đăng Kỉnh was a Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21 pilot of the Vietnamese People's Air Force who flew with the 921st fighter regiment and tied for fourth place amongst Vietnam War fighter aces with six kills.
- 8 November 1967, an American F-4 Phantom II (pilot Gordon, WSO Brenneman);
- 19 November 1967, a USAF EB-66 (shared kill with Vũ Ngọc Đỉnh);
- 3 January 1968, a USAF F-105D (pilot Bean);
- 14 January 1968, a USAF EB-66C (pilots Mercer and Terrell + 5) (shared kill with Dong Van Song);
- 3 March 1968, a USAF EB-66 (shared kill with a pilot named "Thanh");
- 21 September 1968, a USAF AQM-34 'Firebee' unmanned aerial vehicle.