Nguyễn Tiến Sâm
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nguyễn Tiến Sâm was a Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21 pilot of the Vietnamese People's Air Force, he flew with the 921st fighter regiment and tied for fourth place amongst Vietnam War fighter aces with six kills.
- 5 July 1972, a USAF F-4E (pilot Spencer, WSO Seek);
- 24 July 1972, a USAF F-4E (serial number 66-0369, 421st Tactical Fighter Squadron, pilot Hodnett, WSO Fallert);
- 29 July 1972, a USAF F-4E (serial number 66-0367, 4th Tactical Fighter Squadron, pilot Kula, WSO Matsui);
- 12 September 1972, a USAF F-4E (pilot McMurray, WSO Zuberbuhler);
- 5 October 1972, a USAF F-4D (pilot Lewis, WSO Alpers).
- Gordon, Yefim MiG-21, Midland Publishing 2008. ISBN 978-1-85780-257-3
- Vietnamese Air-to-Air Victories, Part 1
- Vietnamese Air-to-Air Victories, Part 2
|This biographical article about the military of Vietnam is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|