Nguyễn Hữu Thắng (footballer, born 1972)
|Full name||Nguyễn Hữu Thắng|
|Date of birth||30 June 1972|
|Place of birth||Nghệ An, Vietnam|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 8 1⁄2 in)|
|1993–1999||Sông Lam Nghệ An||250||(38)|
|2005||Sông Lam Nghệ An|
|2009||Hà Nội T&T|
|2009–2014||Sông Lam Nghệ An|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Nguyễn Hữu Thắng (born July 1972 in Vinh, Vietnam) is a retired Vietnamese football player, who used to play and manage Sông Lam Nghệ An in Vinh. He is now the current coach of the Vietnamese national team.
Sông Lam Nghệ An
Hữu Thắng served as manager for several clubs before being appointed as manager of Sông Lam Nghệ An in 2010. Sông Lam Nghệ won the National Cup in 2010 and the V-League and the Super Cup in 2011 under his guidance.
On 24th August 2017, after being unable to bring Vietnamese team over group stage of SEA games 2017, he resigned his post.
- HLV Hữu Thắng - Chất “thép” tỏa sáng sau bĩ cực
- "Huu Thang as new Vietnam national coach". Hanoi: ASEAN Football Federation. 17 February 2016. Retrieved 19 February 2016.
- Vietnam – Asia’s Netherlands
- SLNA vô địch V-League 2011
- Nguyen Huu Thang at National-Football-Teams.com
|This biographical article related to Vietnamese association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|