Nguyễn Thị Phương Thảo
|Nguyễn Thị Phương Thảo|
June 7, 1970|
|Residence||Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi|
D. Mendeleev University of Chemical Technology of Russia (doctorate in economic management)|
Plekhanov Russian University of Economics (bachelors in financial credit management and labor economics)
|Occupation||President & CEO, VietJet Air|
|Home town||Hanoi, Vietnam|
|Net worth||$3.5 billion (March 2018)|
|Spouse(s)||Nguyen Thanh Hung|
Nguyễn Thị Phương Thảo met with early success while studying finance and economics in Moscow, where she began distributing goods from Japan, Hong Kong and South Korea in the then Soviet Union. Since then she has developed a portfolio of business interests, including VietJet and Sovico Holdings, that itself holds a 90 per cent stake in Ho Chi Minh City's Dragon City development. She holds two bachelor's degrees in financial credit management and labor economics at the Plekhanov Russian University of Economics and a doctoral degree in economic management at the D. Mendeleev University of Chemical Technology of Russia.
- "Nguyễn Thị Phương Thảo - Phó Chủ tịch HĐQT HDBANK | CafeF.vn". S.cafef.vn. Retrieved 2017-03-20.
- "Forbes profile: Thi Phuong Thao Nguyen". Forbes. Retrieved 11 March 2018.
- "Nguyen Thi Phuong Thao takes VietJet from 'bikini flights' to IPO in 5 years". Cnbc.com (in Vietnamese). Retrieved 24 March 2016.
- "How Bikini Airline Helped to Create Vietnam's First Woman Billionaire". Bloomberg. 2016-03-23. Retrieved 2017-03-20.
- "The World's 100 Most Powerful Women". Forbes.com. Retrieved 8 June 2016.
- "Asia's 50 Power Businesswomen 2016". Forbes.com. Retrieved 2016-07-30.
|This Vietnamese biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|