From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ni in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ni may refer to:
- Ni River (New Caledonia), a river of New Caledonia
- Ni River (Virginia), a tributary of the Mattaponi River
- Mount Ni, a hill in Shandong, China
- Ni (kana), romanisation of the Japanese kana に and ニ
- Ni (letter), or Nu, a letter in the Greek alphabet: uppercase Ν, lowercase ν
- Ni (surname) (倪), a Chinese surname
- Ní, a surname prefix from the shortened form of the Irish word for a daughter
- Ni, female prefix to some Balinese names
- Nickel, chemical element with symbol Ni
- Ni, or Nishada, the seventh note of the Indian musical scale in raga
- Knights who say Ni, characters from the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ni.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.