From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elevation||13,812 ft (4,210 m) |
|Prominence||567 ft (173 m) |
|Isolation||0.63 mi (1.01 km) |
|Location||Hinsdale and San Juan counties, Colorado, U.S.|
|Parent range||San Juan Mountains|
|Topo map||USGS 7.5' topographic map
Handies Peak, Colorado
The 13,812-foot (4,210 m) thirteener is located 8.9 miles (14.4 km) northeast by east (bearing 53°) of the Town of Silverton, on the Continental Divide between Hinsdale and San Juan counties.
- List of Colorado mountain summits
- List of the most prominent summits of Colorado
- List of Colorado county high points
- "Niagara Peak". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved November 4, 2014.
- "NIAGARA". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved November 4, 2014.
- The elevation of Niagara Peak includes an adjustment of +1.942 m (+6.37 ft) from NGVD 29 to NAVD 88.
- "Niagara Peak, Colorado". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved November 4, 2014.
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|