From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nibble in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A nibble, in computing, is a four-bit unit of data.
Nibble, nibbles, nibbler or nibblers may also refer to:
- Nibble (magazine), a former publication for Apple II computer users
- Nibbles, a 20th-century American comic written by Malcolm Hancock
Film and television
- Nibbles (film), a 2004 Canadian animated short by Christopher Hinton
- Nibbles (Tom and Jerry), also known as Tuffy, a cartoon mouse character
- Nibbler (Futurama), a fictional character from the animated television series
Computing and games
- Nibbler (video game), an arcade game
- Nibbles (video game), a simple video game and variant of Snake
- Nibblers (video game), a mobile tile-matching puzzle video game about fishes
- Nibbles, various small items of finger food
- Nibbler, or nibblers, a tool for cutting sheet metal with minimal distortion
- Nibbles Woodaway, alternate name of the Big Blue Bug, the giant termite mascot of New England Pest Control
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nibble.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.