From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nibble in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nibble is a computing term for a four-bit aggregation.
Nibble, nibbles, nibbler or nibblers may also refer to:
- Nibble (magazine), former publication for Apple II computer users with a focus on hobbyist programming
- Nibbles, a 20th-century American comic written by Malcolm Hancock
Film and television
- Nibbles (film), a 2004 Canadian animated short by Christopher Hinton
- Nibbles (Tom and Jerry), also known as Tuffy, a mouse character in the Tom and Jerry cartoons
- Nibbler (Futurama), a fictional character from the animated television series Futurama
Computing and games
- Nibbler (video game), an arcade game
- Nibbles (video game), a simple video game and variant of Snake
- Nibblers (video game), a mobile tile-matching puzzle video game
- Nibbles, various small items of finger food
- Nibbler, or nibblers, a tool for cutting sheet metal with minimal distortion
- Nibbles Woodaway, alternate name of the Big Blue Bug, the giant termite mascot of New England Pest Control
- Aussie Nibbles, collection of children's novels, written by Australian authors
- Nibble fish, another name for the doctor fish
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nibble.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.