||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (April 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Industry||Post-production, Design, Animation, Visual effects, Color grading|
|Headquarters||New York City, Toronto, Chicago, Minneapolis, USA, Canada|
Number of locations
Nice Shoes is a creative studio with locations in New York, Toronto, Chicago, and Minneapolis; specializing in production and post production for commercials, web content, film, television, and music videos. Nice Shoes has worked on spots and campaigns for a variety of clients, such as Under Armour, IBM, Frontline, Estee Lauder, and Comedy Central. The studio has a history of delivering award-winning work, most recently collaborating with Digitas to craft the Take It From A Fish campaign for Astrazeneca, the 2015 Grand Prix Lion winner in the Cannes Lions 'Pharma' category. Nice Shoes has recently crafted end titles for Universal Studios' hit film Pitch Perfect 2  and aided filmmakers Josh and Benny Safdie in developing a look for the festival-winning Heaven Knows What. The studio has also developed a proprietary remote collaboration technology, with partnerships in Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Dallas, Detroit, Los Angeles, and Miami, extending Nice Shoes' reach throughout North America.
- "Nice Shoes opens Toronto studio - Randi Altman's postPerspective". postperspective.com. Retrieved 2016-11-30.
- "NYC Production & Post News Nice Shoes and Optimus Chicago Partner Up for More Work - NYC Production & Post News". Nycppnews.com. Retrieved 2015-12-25.
- "Oscar Oboza kicks off Nice Shoes Minneapolis". shots.net. Retrieved 2015-12-25.
- "Under Armour's "UA Makes You Better"". SHOOTonline.com. Retrieved 2015-12-25.
- "IBM "Big Data" on Vimeo". Vimeo.com. 2014-09-08. Retrieved 2015-12-25.
- "Saatchi Wellness Unleashes a Kung Fu Pooch for Frontline Flea Killer". LBBOnline. Retrieved 2015-12-25.
- "CLIO Image Awards 2016". Clioimage.com. Retrieved 2015-12-25.
- "Comedy Central / The Roast of Justin Bieber: Egg | Ads of the World™". Adsoftheworld.com. Retrieved 2015-12-25.
- "Winners". Cannes Lions Archive. Retrieved 2015-12-25.
- "The Perfect Pitch Earns Nice Shoes Creative Studio Titles on Universal Pictures and Gold Circle Entertainment's "Pitch Perfect 2"". SHOOTonline.com. 2015-05-21. Retrieved 2015-12-25.
- "Nice Shoes grades indie film 'Heaven Knows What'". Post Magazine. Retrieved 2015-12-25.
- "Nice Shoes partners with Crawford for remote services". Post Magazine. Retrieved 2015-12-25.
- "Nice Shoes brings color services to Austin". Post Magazine. Retrieved 2015-12-25.
- "Nice Shoes Adds Boston's Editbar to Remote Services Sites". Studio Daily. 2015-10-14. Retrieved 2015-12-25.
- "Nice Shoes and Republic Editorial Deliver McDonald's In Two Varieties". SHOOTonline.com. 2014-03-13. Retrieved 2015-12-25.
- "Nice Shoes @ Pluto". Hellopluto.com. Retrieved 2015-12-25.
- "Nice Shoes Installs Remote Color Grading System at Optimus Santa Monica - Below the Line | Below the Line". Btlnews.com. 2015-05-14. Retrieved 2015-12-25.
- "Nice Shoes – New York". Vapor Post. 2014-06-20. Retrieved 2015-12-25.
- Altman, Randi (2014-05-23). "Nice Shoes embraces remote partnerships and independent spirit - postPerspective - Randi Altman's". postPerspective. Retrieved 2015-12-25.
|This article related to an animation studio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|