||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||Nicholas Robert Audsley
6 February 1982
Audsley is the oldest of three siblings. He has a younger brother, Charlie, and a younger sister, India. He attended Eltham College, where he appeared in seven plays.
Audsley has appeared in a number of BBC and ITV television series, including The Cazalets, Midsomer Murders ("Murder on St. Malley's Day"), Silent Witness and Foyle's War ("A Lesson in Murder"). And in ABC's "Anne Frank: The Whole Story" where he plays the character Peter van Pels. His most recent screen appearance was in the 2007 movie Mood Swing.
- Anne Frank: The Whole Story (TV miniseries) (2001) as Peter van Pels
- The Cazalets (TV series) (2001) as Christopher Castle (1 episode)
- Midsomer Murders (TV series) (2002) as Marcus Heywood (1 episode)
- Silent Witness (TV series) (2002) as Alex Dyer (2 episodes)
- Foyle's War (TV series) (2004) as David Beale (2 episodes)
- Standing Room Only (short movie) (2004) as Larry's son
- Mood Swing (short movie) (2007) as Michael
|This article about an English actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|