|Born||8 April 1989|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||76 kg (168 lb)|
|Country|| Great Britain
Nicholas Catlin (born 8 April 1989) is a British field hockey player.
Catlin made his international debut in 2009. Catlin competed for the Great Britain national team at the 2012 and 2016 Summer Olympics. He won a bronze medal with the England team at the 2014 Commonwealth Games, scoring a penalty in the shootout against New Zealand which decided the bronze medal match.
- "Nick Catlin - GB Hockey". greatbritainhockey.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-04-18.
- "Nicholas Catlin". London 2012. The London Organising Committee of the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games Limited. Archived from the original on 11 September 2012. Retrieved 13 September 2012.
- "Nick Catlin Bio, Stats, and Results". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Retrieved 2018-01-23.
- "Glasgow 2014 - Nick Catlin Profile". g2014results.thecgf.com. Retrieved 2018-01-23.
- "Glasgow 2014 - Men's Bronze Medal Match". g2014results.thecgf.com. Retrieved 2018-01-23.
- "EHL statistics". Fixtureslive.com. Retrieved 2013-04-18.
|This biographical article relating to an English field hockey figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|