Nicholas Andrew Cowell (born 7 March 1961) is a British estate agent, co-founder and director of Estate Office Property Consultants, and head of the Cowell Group. He is the brother of Simon Cowell and author Tony Cowell and has appeared on the UK television series The Block as a judge.
Life and career
In the late 1970s he began work as an estate agency office junior at Garrard Smith & Partners and subsequently bought the company in 1983 with his business partner Adrian Levy. It was later renamed Estate Office Property Consultants and includes brands like Abbey Road Estates. In 2005 he launched a £400m property fund in cooperation with property syndicator aAIM attracting investors like Elton John and Rod Stewart.
- "Nicholas Cowell, Director". estate-office.com. Retrieved 20 October 2014.
- Doyle, David (9 March 2011). "MIPIM 2011: Nicholas Cowell looks to buy outside London | Online". Property Week. Retrieved 21 January 2012.
- "Search for Prop Idol is on (From The Argus)". theargus.co.uk. 4 August 2004. Retrieved 21 January 2012.
- "The Independent". Retrieved 12 January 2017.
- "It's fortune rather than fame for X-factor Simon's brother | Business". thisislondon.co.uk. 13 June 2008. Archived from the original on 26 January 2012. Retrieved 21 January 2012.
- "Talent shows". Estates Gazette. Retrieved 2 October 2013.
- James Rossiter (13 January 2005). "Rock stars line up for property fund". This is Money. Retrieved 21 January 2012.
- Sadie Gray Last updated. "The Times | UK News, World News and Opinion". Business.timesonline.co.uk. Retrieved 4 March 2012.
- Tim Walker (21 January 2012). "Nicholas Cowell: Brother who's also got the X Factor". The Independent. Retrieved 2 October 2013.
|This biographical article related to British television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|