|Alma mater||Harvard College|
|Employer||The New York Times|
|Home town||St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.|
Fandos attended St. Louis University High School where he was editor-in-chief of the school’s weekly newspaper, the Prep News. He received a B.A. in History and Literature from Harvard University in 2015.
Fandos began his career as the managing editor of The Harvard Crimson, the university newspaper, and as an intern for Politico. After graduation in 2015, he was named a David Rosenbaum Reporting Intern at The New York Times for three months.
Fandos was offered a full-time position as a news assistant at The Times in 2015 before being promoted to cover Congress and the Trump presidency as a reporter in the Times' Washington D.C. bureau in February 2017. He has made regular appearances on C-SPAN.
- "Nicholas Fandos". The New York Times. 2019-03-24. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2019-03-25.
- "Nicholas P. Fandos". The Harvard Crimson. Retrieved April 26, 2019.
- "Weinstock To Lead 141st Crimson Guard". The Harvard Crimson. November 22, 2013. Retrieved April 26, 2019.
- "The New Congressional Team". The New York Times Company. 2017-09-05. Retrieved 2019-03-25.
- "Nicholas Fandos | C-SPAN.org". www.c-span.org. Retrieved 2019-03-25.
- Holmes, Jack (May 2, 2017). "Trump Fondly Remembers the Fake Civil War Battle That Took Place on His Golf Course". Esquire. Retrieved 22 January 2020.