|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (November 2011)|
Nicholas Guyatt is a British historian and author and a lecturer in modern history at the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom. His specific interests are on the racial and religious history of the United States. He also wrote a popular book, Have a Nice Doomsday, on Christian fundamentalist belief in the Rapture and how it is changing American foreign policy towards Israel.
- "Dr Nicholas Guyatt". Faculty of History. University of Cambridge. Archived from the original on 31 Mar 2016. Retrieved 26 Jul 2016.
I joined the History Faculty at Cambridge in 2014.
- Behr, Rafael (3 June 2007). "This is the modern world". The Observer. Retrieved 12 August 2011.
- Handler, Richard (27 October 2009). "Have a nice doomsday". CBC. Retrieved 12 August 2011.
- Saul, Toby (July–August 2007). "Have a Nice Doomsday by Nicholas Guyatt". New Humanist. Retrieved 12 August 2011.
- Sharlet, Jeff (19 July 2007). "Preachers of doom". New Statesman. Retrieved 12 August 2011.