||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (May 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Nicholas Benjamin Megalis|
|Born||April 8, 1989|
|Origin||Brooklyn, New York|
|Associated acts||Carrot Three, Ema, Oh The Sides, Pagan Pecan|
Megalis was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and moved to Cleveland, Ohio at age 13. He moved to Brooklyn, New York in 2009. At age 16, he recorded a full album called "I See The Moon", playing guitar to a drum machine. He published his work on the social networking video sharing service Vine, on which as of May 2014 he had 4 million followers.
- Hands To The Sky, We All Wave Goodbye To Our Mothers
- I See The Moon
- Whatever I Am, You'll Understand
- Praise Be, Hype Machine
- I Find It Sexy How You Mislead Me
- Side A
- Gummy Money
- Forget it in a day
- In No Sense
- Petkovic, John (1 August 2013). "Nicholas Megalis of Cleveland is an Internet superstar with two million followers on Vine". Northeast Ohio. Clevland.com. Retrieved 3 September 2013.
- Taintor, David (1 September 2013). "This Guy Has the Second-Most Followed Account on Vine. Marketers are taking notice". Adweek. Retrieved 3 September 2013.
- Official website
- Nicholas Megalis on Vine
- Nicholas Megalis' YouTube page
- I Find It Sexy... download page
|This article about a singer-songwriter from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|