This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
January 7, 1966|
|Occupation||celebrity hair stylist|
Born in Manchester, England, Arrojo worked as a stylist for Vidal Sassoon, Wella International, and Bumble & Bumble salons before starting his own studio in downtown Manhattan in September 2001, the Arrojo Studio, which encompasses Arrojo Education and Arrojo Product. He was the hairstylist on TLC's What Not to Wear for seven years. He recently released his own product line, Arrojo, and is currently working on several how-to books. He is also involved with Wella's "Trend Vision 2006" project.
Some of Arrojo's celebrity clients include supermodels Melissa Keller, Yamila Diaz, and Karen Ferrari; actors Minnie Driver and Liev Schreiber; musicians Bryan Adams and Bernard Sumner; and British comedian and performer Victoria Wood.
Arrojo taught the art of hair coloring to Queer Eye's Kyan Douglas. Arrojo was the resident stylist on TLC's What Not to Wear ; he left in 2009 during the show's seventh season and was replaced by Ted Gibson.
He is married to wife Lina Arrojo, who works at Arrojo Studios, and who gave birth to twin boys named Nico and Marco in February 2010.
- "Arrojo Success Symposium". Arrojo Studio. August 29, 2012.
- http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/whatnottowear/stylegurus/arrojo.htmlArticle from TLC's What Not to Wear Fansite Archived 2006-10-17 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Arrojo Team". Arrojo Studio.
- http://www.wella-trendvision.com/tv_en_06/das_team/arojo.jspWella Trend Vision website Archived 2006-11-10 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Kyan Douglas bio". Archived from the original on 2006-12-23. Retrieved 2006-10-16.
- "Ted Gibson Joins `What Not to Wear'". People. July 23, 2009. Retrieved March 28, 2018.
|This article about a British businessperson born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|