Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Birth name||Nicholas David Beal|
|Date of birth||2 December 1970|
|Place of birth||Howden, East Riding of Yorkshire, England|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight||14 st 10 lb (93 kg)|
|School||Royal Grammar School, High Wycombe|
|Rugby union career|
Beal was a part of the England team that won the World Sevens title in 1993, he captained the Saints squad that won the Middlesex Sevens trophy in 2003. He joined the 1997 British Lions tour to South Africa.
He retired in 2004.
- "Beal calls time at Saints". BBC. 7 April 2004.
- "Nick Beal calls time after 13 years of Saints' service". RFU. 7 April 2004. Archived from the original on 7 April 2014.
- FRORGS - RGS International Honours
- "Rugby stars in shock report". Bucks Free Press. 20 July 2000. Retrieved 24 January 2013.
- "Beal joins Saints' board". ESPN Scrum. 7 February 2007.
|This English rugby union biography is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|