|No. 71 Chicago Bears|
|Date of birth:||February 11, 1990|
|Place of birth:||Wilmington, North Carolina|
|Height:||6 ft 6 in (1.98 m)|
|Weight:||322 lb (146 kg)|
|High school:||Wilmington (NC) New Hanover|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Roster status:||Injured reserve|
|Career NFL statistics|
San Diego Chargers
On April 27, 2013, Becton signed with the San Diego Chargers as an undrafted free agent. On September 28, 2013, Becton was promoted to the Chargers' active roster. On November 16, 2013, Becton was released by the Chargers, but signed to the practice squad on November 18, 2013. The Chargers released Becton on August 25, 2014.
New York Giants
He was signed to the New York Giants practice squad a few days later.
New Orleans Saints
He was signed to the Chicago Bears' practice squad on September 7, 2015.
- Chargers Trim Roster; Waive 11 Players
- Raanan, Jordan (September 1, 2014). "Nick Becton: 5 things to know about newest Giants offensive lineman". NJ.com. Retrieved September 15, 2014.
- Nick Underhill, "Saints sign OT Nick Becton; place FB Austin Johnson on injured reserve", The Advocate, November 4, 2014.
- "Chicago Bears re-sign Tracy Porter, Jacquizz Rodgers and Nick Becton". Windy City Gridiron. Retrieved 2016-03-10.
- "Chicago Bears re-sign OL Mike Adams And Waive OL Nick Becton". Windy City Gridiron. Retrieved 2016-08-10.