November 6, 1968
|Residence||Las Vegas, Nevada|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight||320 lb (145 kg)|
|Children||Dylan Best, Jessica Best|
He competed in the 2010 World's Strongest Man, his first time in the competition and qualified for the finals and finished in sixth place overall.
He set a joint world record in the hip lift event with Mike Jenkins with a lift of 1,150 kg. (2,535.3 pounds). This placing qualified Nick for the 2012 World's Strongest Man contest, he finished third in his heat and failed to qualify for the finals. In the television series, The Strongest Man in History, on the History channel, Best beat his previous record up to 1,266 kg (2,791 pounds). 
Best finished second in the 2013 Giants Live Australia Grand Prix in Melbourne, Australia behind winner Derek Poundstone. This placing qualified Nick for the 2013 World's Strongest Man contest.
- "Nick Best". Theworldsstrongestman.com. Retrieved 19 April 2019.
- "Nick Best, Pro Strongman". Nickbeststrongman.com. Retrieved 19 April 2019.
- "Strongman Champions League". Strongmancl.com. Retrieved 19 April 2019.
- http://www.thefitexpo.com/docs/2010STRONGMANRESULTS.pdf 2010 Gaspari Nutrition All American Strongman Challenge
- "Brian Shaw Wins World Strongman Super Series Swedish Grand Prix and Overall Title". Ironmind.com. Retrieved 19 April 2019.
- "Terry Hollands Wins at the FitExpo Strongman . . . Nick Best is Second". Ironmind.com. Retrieved 19 April 2019.
- "Mike Jenkins Wins Giants Live–FitX Melbourne 2012". Ironmind.com. Retrieved 19 April 2019.
- "L.P. Jean Wins Festival Hommes Forts Warwick". Ironmind.com. Retrieved 19 April 2019.
- "Giants Live–Melbourne FitX: Poundstone Wins with One Arm". Ironmind.com. Retrieved 19 April 2019.