A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (February 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (March 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Nicholas Joshua Groff (born April 19, 1980) is an American paranormal investigator, musician, and television personality. Groff was the lead investigator for the television series Paranormal Lockdown. He was a co-investigator, executive producer, editor and cameraman on Ghost Adventures from seasons 1–10.
Two years later, while at home alone, he says he saw a ghostly black figure. In a 2012 interview, Groff questioned, "Was it my imagination? Or was it something from my accident that made me more open to their world?"
In 2004, Groff teamed up with Zak Bagans and Aaron Goodwin to produce a documentary-style series called Ghost Adventures. On November 24, 2014, Groff announced that he would not be returning to Ghost Adventures for the upcoming season.
|2004||Ghost Adventures||Himself, also executive producer|
|2008–2014||Ghost Adventures||Himself, also executive producer||138 episodes|
|2012||Vegas Stripped||Executive producer||9 episodes|
|2014||Ghost Stalkers||Executive producer||6 episodes|
|2016–2017||Ghosts of Shepherdstown||Himself||15 episodes|
|2016–2019||Paranormal Lockdown||Himself, also executive producer||47 episodes and 10 specials|
- Copley, Rich (September 27, 2012). "Scarefest 2012: 'Ghost Adventures' host fell into his career". Lexington Herald-Leader. The McClatchy Company.
- "Nick Groff tells Ghost Adventures fans he is leaving the show". 1 December 2014. Archived from the original on 26 October 2016. Retrieved 24 June 2015.
- Lawrence, Christopher (October 10, 2010). "Life on the Couch: Paranormal encounters spook 'Ghost Adventures' trio". Las Vegas Review-Journal. Stephens Media.
- Meighan, Patrick (October 17, 2010). "Former Nashuan has successful TV series hunting ghosts". Nashua Telegraph. Nashua, New Hampshire: Telegraph Publishing Company. Retrieved 17 October 2010.
- Benardello, Karen (October 30, 2016). "New York Comic-Con 2016 Interview: Nick Groff, Katrina Weidman and Rob Saffi Talk Paranormal Lockdown". Shock Ya!. Retrieved December 6, 2017.