March 10, 1983 |
|Occupation||Magazine editor, journalist|
|Title||Senior Features Editor, T: The New York Times Style Magazine|
After two years as the Editor of BlackBook, in September 2011 Haramis accepted the position of Editorial Director at Bullett, a quarterly arts, fashion, and culture publication based in New York City. There he interviewed high-profile subjects at various stages in their careers, such as Winona Ryder, Bill Murray, Kirsten Dunst, and Nicki Minaj. Haramis is currently the Senior Features Editor of T: The New York Times Style Magazine, where he has been on staff since 2013.
He has contributed to publications such as The Last Magazine, S Magazine, Billboard Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Playboy and Reader's Digest. Haramis is also a regular on the downtown New York nightlife scene.
- Winona Ryder Bites Back, archived from the original on 2009-11-06, retrieved 2014-11-10
- Vilensky, Mike (2010) Bill Murray Will Neither Confirm Nor Deny That Myth About Him Whispering Into a Man’s Ear in Union Square New York Magazine.
- Kirsten Dunst Talks Rehab For Depression, Huffington Post (2010).
- Nicki Minaj puts her bottom behind her in modest photo shoot, but says she's still 'weird' like Lady Gaga, The Daily Mail (2011).
- Nicki Minaj Makes Her 'Rah Rah Like A Dungeon Dragon' Face On Blackbook Magazine MTV (2011)
- Prince, Daisy (2010) A Hemingway in the House at Ferragamo's Fragrance Launch, Vanity Fair.
- Williams, Alex (2009) Bad Economy? Good Excuse. The New York Times.