|Date of birth||29 May 1995|
|Original team(s)||Murray Bushrangers|
|Draft||No. 51, 2013 National Draft, Carlton|
|Height / weight||189cm / 78 kg|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2015.
Prior to being drafted to the AFL at the end of 2013, Holman played junior football for Kyabram in the Goulburn Valley Football League, where he won a senior premiership in 2013, and played TAC Cup football for the Murray Bushrangers, where he was the vice-captain. He represented and was named joint-MVP of the Vic Country team at the 2013 AFL Under 18 Championships, playing as a midfielder.
Holman was recruited by the Carlton Football Club with its third round selection in the 2013 AFL National Draft (No. 51 overall). He spent most of the 2014 season playing with Carlton's VFL-affiliate, the Northern Blues, and he made his senior debut for Carlton against Port Adelaide in Round 22, 2014.
He was delisted in October 2015.
- "Kyabram premiership player drafted by Carlton". Kyabram Free Press. 27 November 2013. Retrieved 23 August 2014.
- "Holman, Jones share Vic Country MVP". 20 August 2013. Retrieved 23 August 2014.
- Loretta Smith (21 August 2014). "Holman to debut". Carlton Football Club. Retrieved 23 August 2014.
- "Final list changes". CarltonFC.com.au. Bigpond. 28 October 2015. Retrieved 28 October 2015.
- Nick Holman's statistics from AFL Tables
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|