Nick Jr. Too
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Nick Jr. Too|
|Launched||24 April 2006|
|Owned by||Nickelodeon UK (Viacom International Media Networks Europe/Sky plc)|
|Picture format||576i (4:3 SDTV)|
|Audience share||0.23% (September 2015BARB),|
|Formerly called||Nick Jr. Peppa (October 2013 - November 2013, April 2014 and October 2014)
Nick Jr. 2 (2006-2014)
|Virgin Media||Channel 716|
Nick Jr. Too (formerly Nick Jr. 2) is the second channel of Nick Jr. available in the United Kingdom and in the Republic of Ireland, generally presenting popular Nick Jr. programming at other times of the day. It launched 24 April 2006, the same day as rival channel Cartoon Network Too. Nick Jr. Too carries a schedule separate from the main Nick Jr. channel. The channel was renamed to Nick Jr. Too in November 2014.
Nick Jr. Peppa
The channel has been rebranded 'Nick Jr. Peppa' on a number of occasions, where Peppa Pig is the only show broadcast, for a month at a time. This first occurred in October 2013,  for two months, and again in April 2014 and October 2014.
- Little Charmers (22 June 2015)
- Dora the Explorer
- Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom
- Poppy Cat
- Peppa Pig
- Zack & Quack
- Team Umizoomi
- Olive the Ostrich
- The Wonder Pets!
- Bubble Guppies
- Thomas and Friends
- Wallop, Harry (2013-10-08). "Dad of four: a family united by Peppa Pig". The Telegraph. Retrieved 2013-12-01.
- "Nick Jr. UK Announces It's "Peppa Pig" Month On Nick Jr. 2; Rebrands Channel As Nick Jr. Peppa". NickALive!. 2013-10-01. Retrieved 2013-12-01.
- Nick Jr. UK (June 22, 2015). "Catch the brand NEW magical show Little Charmers TODAY, 4pm on Nick Jr. Too!". Facebook. Retrieved September 2, 2015.
- "Nick Jr. Too TV Schedule (17 October 2015)". TV Guide UK. Archived from the original on October 17, 2015. Retrieved October 17, 2015.