Nick Jr. Too
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Nick Jr. Too|
|Launched||24 April 2006|
|Network||Nickelodeon (UK & Ireland)|
|Owned by||(Viacom International Media Networks Europe/Sky)|
|Picture format||576i (16:9 SDTV)|
|Audience share||0.15% (March 2017, BARB)|
|Country||United Kingdom and Ireland|
|Broadcast area||United Kingdom and Ireland|
|Formerly called||Nick Jr. 2 (2006–14)|
Nick Jr. Peppa
|Virgin Media||Channel 716|
|TVPlayer||Watch live (UK only) (TVPlayer Plus subscription required)|
Nick Jr. Too (formerly Nick Jr. 2) is the British second channel of Nick Jr. available in the United Kingdom and in the Republic of Ireland, generally presenting popular Nick Jr. programming at other times of the day. Launched on 24 April 2006, it was renamed to Nick Jr. Too in November 2014.
Since October 2013, the channel has occasionally branded itself as Nick Jr. Peppa for short periods, usually one month, where the channel solely screens Peppa Pig  - although, when branded as Nick Jr. Peppa, the channel broadcasts occasional episodes of Ben & Holly's Little Kingdom, usually overnight.
- Nickelodeon (UK and Ireland)
- Nicktoons (UK and Ireland)
- Nick Jr. (UK and Ireland)
- Nick at Nite international versions#UK and Ireland
- Wallop, Harry (8 October 2013). "Dad of four: a family united by Peppa Pig". The Telegraph. Retrieved 1 December 2013.
- "Nick Jr. UK Announces It's "Peppa Pig" Month on Nick Jr. 2; Rebrands Channel As Nick Jr. Peppa". NickALive!. 1 October 2013. Retrieved 1 December 2013.