|Full name||Nicholas Paul McKoy|
|Date of birth||3 September 1986|
|Place of birth||Newham, England|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|2004–2006||Milton Keynes Dons||16||(0)|
|2007||→ Torquay United (loan)||4||(0)|
|2008||Potters Bar Town||1||(0)|
|2013||Southern Stars FC||?||(?)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 13:15, 12 December 2014 (UTC).
Nicholas Paul McKoy (born 3 September 1986) is a former footballer.
McKoy was born in Newham and began his career as a trainee with Wimbledon. He made his league debut on 13 December 2003 as a late substitute for Alex Tapp in a 1–0 defeat at home to Walsall. He remained with the Dons as they became Milton Keynes Dons until being released at the end of the 2005–06 season.
After being released by the Dons, he was signed by Championship side Cardiff City. He joined Torquay United on loan in January 2007 until the end of the 2006–07 season. He made his Torquay debut two days later in the 2–0 defeat at home to Southampton in the FA Cup. He was released by Cardiff in May 2007, having only made one appearance for them during a 2–0 loss to Barnet in the Football League Cup.
He went on trial at Shrewsbury Town in December 2007, playing for their reserve team. This was followed by a trial spell with St Johnstone during which he played in reserve matches against East Fife and Livingston.
After trial spells with clubs including Barnet, Yeovil Town and Dagenham & Redbridge, McKoy signed a contract until the end of 2008 with St Johnstone on 21 August 2008. McKoy played in five league games for Saints before being released in December 2008. He signed for Enfield Town on New Year's Day 2009.
McKoy signed for Grays Athletic on 26 June 2009, along with Serge Makofo, Marcel McKie and Allan McLeod. He was released from Grays Athletic without making an appearance and joined Bishop's Stortford on trial in August. McKoy signed for Sutton United on 22 December, making his debut in the 3–0 home win against Carshalton Athletic on 28 December. He left in January 2010, citing personal reasons. He joined Kettering Town in October 2010. He went on to make 30 league appearances for the club, before joining Northampton Town in July 2011. He was sent off on 13 September 2011 against AFC Wimbledon, and this followed his sending off in his previous game. However, McKoy's contract was cancelled on 5 January 2012, by manager Aidy Boothroyd who stated he "was not going to be a part of the future". Although, Boothroyd did state that McKoy did have "a move lined up".
He signed for Tamworth a day later to link up with manager Marcus Law again, having worked under at Kettering Town. McKoy made his debut against Everton at Goodison Park in a Third Round FA Cup tie, which Tamworth lost 2–0.
McKoy was arrested on 15 September 2013 on suspicion of match fixing while playing with the Southern Stars in the Victorian Premier League in Australia. He pleaded guilty to three counts of "offering to engage in conduct to corrupt a betting outcome" at Melbourne Magistrates Court, and was subsequently banned from football by FIFA for life and fined $1,500. In 2016, he approached the FFA about having his ban overturned.
- "Search 1984 to 2006 – Birth, Marriage and Death indexes". Findmypast.com. Retrieved 16 June 2009.
- Cardiff pick up MK Dons prospects, BBC Sport
- Torquay take Cardiff pair on loan, BBC Sport.
- Town Reserves 0–1 Shrewsbury, Huddersfield Town.
- "McKoy given St Johnstone chance". BBC Sport. 21 August 2008. Retrieved 4 January 2009.
- St Johnstone take Hanlon on loan, BBC Sport, 26 December 2008.
- "Player news". Grays Athletic F.C. 26 June 2009. Retrieved 26 June 2009. Archived 1 October 2011 at the Wayback Machine.
- Scott, Alan (25 August 2009). "Former Dons midfielder on trial at Stortford". Herts and Essex Observer. Retrieved 20 August 2009.
- Amos, Stuart (22 December 2009). "Freeze threatens to wreck Sutton's festive fun". Surrey Comet. Retrieved 31 December 2009.
- Dolbear, Tony (28 December 2009). "Sutton United 3 Carshalton Athletic 0". Streatham Guardian. Retrieved 31 December 2009.
- "Doswell make take on controversial defender". Non-League Daily. 14 January 2010. Retrieved 14 January 2010.
- "Poppies Sign The Real McKoy!". Non-League Daily. 6 October 2010. Retrieved 6 October 2010.
- "Cobblers seal triple swoop". Sky Sports. 7 July 2011. Retrieved 8 July 2011.
- "McKoy contract cancelled by Aidy". Sky Sports. 5 January 2012. Retrieved 6 January 2012.
- "McKoy Becomes a New Lamb". nonleague.pitchero.com. 6 January 2012. Retrieved 7 January 2012.
- "Everton 2 – 0 Tamworth". BBC Sport. 7 January 2012. Retrieved 7 January 2012.
- "Sutton United v Chelmsford city match report". Sutton United F.C. 2 October 2012. Retrieved 2 October 2012.
- "Victorian detectives bust alleged soccer match-fixing syndicate". The Age. 15 September 2013. Retrieved 15 September 2013.
- Hamilton, Sean (28 September 2014). "Former St Johnstone footballer in match-fixing scam". Sunday Post. Retrieved 12 December 2014.
- Harris, Nick (6 September 2014). "SCANDAL OF MATCH-FIXING REVEALED: Police listened to microphones in goalposts as players shouted: 'Let this one in'". Daily Mail. Retrieved 12 December 2014.
- Bucci, Nino (11 September 2014). "Soccer player Nicholas McKoy appeals match-fixing conviction over Southern Stars games". The Age. Retrieved 12 December 2014.