Moody with the San Francisco 49ers
|No. -- Free agent|
|Date of birth:||January 29, 1990|
|Place of birth:||Wyncote, Pennsylvania|
|Height:||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight:||245 lb (111 kg)|
|High school:||Philadelphia (PA) Roman Catholic|
|NFL draft:||2013 / Round: 6 / Pick: 180|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2015|
Nick Moody (born January 29, 1990) is an American football linebacker who is currently a free agent. He was selected by the San Francisco 49ers in the sixth round of the 2013 NFL Draft. He played college football at Florida State University and played safety and linebacker. He was also a member of the Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity.
San Francisco 49ers
On April 27, 2013 Moody was selected with the 12th pick on the sixth round (180 overall) by the San Francisco 49ers. On May 10 Moody signed a four year contract with the team. After breaking his hand in a week 1 victory over the Green Bay Packers, Moody was placed on injured reserve/recall on September 11. On November 12, 2013 the 49ers activated Moody.
On September 5, 2015 Moody was waived by the 49ers.
Moody signed to the practice squad of the Seattle Seahawks on September 12, 2015. On October 14, he was promoted to the Seahawks' active roster. On November 24, he was placed on injured reserve.
- "Nick Moody draft profile". NFL.com.
- Gutierrez, Paul (September 7, 2015). "Why was Nick Moody cut by the 49ers?". ESPN.com. Retrieved November 29, 2015.
- Condotta, Bob (September 12, 2015). "Seahawks sign linebacker Nick Moody to practice squad". SeattleTimes.com. Retrieved November 29, 2015.
- Boyle, John (October 14, 2015). "Seahawks Sign CB Crezdon Butler and LB Nick Moody; Waive WR B.J. Daniels and RB Rod Smith". Seahawks.com. Retrieved November 29, 2015.
- Boyle, John (November 24, 2015). "Seahawks Re-Sign RB Bryce Brown and Promote WR B.J. Daniels from Practice Squad; Waive DT A.J. Francis and Place LB Nick Moody on IR". Seahawks.com. Retrieved November 29, 2015.
|This biographical article relating to an American football linebacker born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|