|Education||University of Southern California|
|Occupation||Actor, Comedian, Writer|
Nicholas Rutherford (born 1985) is an American actor, comedian, writer, and co-founder of the sketch comedy group Good Neighbor. He has performed live stand up and sketch comedy in Los Angeles and New York. He was a writer for Saturday Night Live.
Rutherford is originally from Thousand Oaks, California. He attended college at the University of Southern California. There, he performed improv and sketch comedy with collegiate group, Commedus Interruptus.
In 2007, Rutherford came to together with Kyle Mooney, Beck Bennett, and Dave McCary to form the sketch comedy group Good Neighbor. Some of their videos include "My Mom's a MILF", "Is My Roommate Gay?", "Outrageous Fun", "420 Disaster", "This is How We Trip", "Toast", and "Unbelievable Dinner", a sketch based on the movie Hook.
Talking Marriage with Ryan Bailey
On April 30, 2014, Nick was a guest on Ryan Bailey's webseries Talking Marriage with Ryan Bailey.
Rutherford now lends his talents to FOX as he is both a voice actor and writer for the animated Sunday show at 9:30 Golan the Insatiable where he wrote the fourth episode in the 2015 season, "Shell Raiser."
Dream Corp, LLC
- "Good Neighbor Member Nick Rutherford Speaks Out About Not Being Hired by 'SNL'". Vulture. 2013-09-27. Retrieved 2018-07-12.
- McCarthy, Sean L. (2014). "SNL hires Nick Rutherford to reunite, write with his Good Neighbor mates". The Comic's Comic. Retrieved 2015-10-22.
- Robinson, Will (2015-09-21). "'SNL' writers shuffle: Mike O'Brien leaves, six newcomers added". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved 2015-10-22.
- "Nick Rutherford". Upright Citizens Brigade. Retrieved October 2, 2016.
- "Student comedy group grabs attention | Daily Trojan". Daily Trojan. 2011-01-23. Retrieved 2018-07-12.
- Violette, James (2011-01-23). "Student comedy group grabs attention". Daily Trojan. University of Southern California. Retrieved 2015-10-22.
- Barsanti, Sam. "The trailer for John Krasinski's Dream Corp LLC is peak Adult Swim weirdness". TV Club. Retrieved 2018-07-12.