||This article needs to be updated. (March 2017)|
|Born||Nicholas Ivan Thune
December 8, 1979
Seattle, Washington, U.S.
|Occupation||Actor, comedian, musician|
Nicholas Ivan "Nick" Thune (born December 8, 1979) is an American actor, comedian, and musician.
Thune was born in Seattle, Washington, to parents Erik and Cindy Thune. He has one sister and twin brothers. At age 24, Thune moved to Los Angeles to pursue his career in stand-up. He has performed on The Tonight Show eight times, and was featured in a Comedy Central Presents special in 2007. Aside from numerous stand up gigs, he has also had roles in the movies Knocked Up and Unaccompanied Minors.
Thune was cast as a lead in the 2010 NBC pilot for Beach Lane starring opposite Matthew Broderick. However, the pilot was not picked up as a series. He has since made guest appearances on the comedy programs Traffic Light and Happy Endings in 2011, and Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23 in 2012.
- Thick Noon (2010)
- "Nick Thune". Earwolf. 5 May 2011. Retrieved 26 June 2013.
- "Nick Thune". Comedy Central Stand-Up. Retrieved 26 June 2013.
- "Nick Thune profile". Loud Letters. Archived from the original on 13 July 2011. Retrieved 12 March 2017.
- Andreeva, Nellie (17 April 2010). "Nick Thune Enters NBC's 'Beach Lane'". Deadline. Penske Business Media, LLC. Retrieved 26 June 2013.
- "NBC Cancels Matthew Broderick Pilot, 'Beach Lane'". Broadway World. Wisdom Digital Media. 13 May 2010. Retrieved 26 June 2013.
|This Washington-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|