Vujicic speaking in a church in Ehringshausen, Germany, April 2011
|Born||Nicholas James Vujicic
4 December 1982 
|Education||Double bachelor's degree in accounting and financial planning|
|Alma mater||Griffith University|
|Occupation||Evangelist, preacher, motivational speaker, Director of Life Without Limbs|
|Spouse(s)||Kanae Miyahara (m. 2012)|
Nicholas James "Nick" Vujicic (// VOY-i-chich; Serbian: Николас Џејмс Вујичић, Nikolas Džejms Vujičić, pronounced [ʋûjit͡ʃit͡ɕ]; born 4 December 1982) is an Australian Christian evangelist and motivational speaker born with tetra-amelia syndrome, a rare disorder characterised by the absence of all four limbs. As a child, he struggled mentally and emotionally as well as physically, but eventually came to terms with his disability and, at the age of seventeen, started his own non-profit organisation, Life Without Limbs. Vujicic presents motivational speeches worldwide which focus on life with a disability, hope and finding meaning in life.
During secondary school, Vujicic was elected captain of Runcorn State High School in Queensland and worked with the student council on fundraising events for local charities and disability campaigns. When he was seventeen, he started to give talks at his prayer group and later founded his non-profit organisation, Life Without Limbs.
Vujicic has written that he keeps a pair of shoes in his closet due to his belief in miracles. In 1990 he won the Australian young citizen award for his bravery and perseverance. In 2005 Vujicic was nominated for the Young Australian of the Year Award.
Vujicic graduated from Griffith University at the age of 21 with a Bachelor of Commerce, with a double major in accountancy and financial planning. Subsequently he became a motivational speaker, travelling internationally and focusing on teenage problems. Having addressed over three million people in almost 60 countries on five continents, he speaks to corporate audiences, congregations and schools.
Vujicic promotes his work through television shows and through his writing. His first book, Life Without Limits: Inspiration for a Ridiculously Good Life was published by Random House in 2010. He markets a motivational DVD, Life's Greater Purpose, a short documentary filmed in 2005 . The second part of the DVD was filmed at his local church in Brisbane – one of his first professional motivational speeches. He markets a DVD for young people titled No Arms, No Legs, No Worries!.
In March 2008, he was interviewed by Bob Cummings for the 20/20 American television show.
He starred in the short film The Butterfly Circus, which won the Doorpost Film Project's top prize of 2009. In 2010, the film also won two awards as the Best Short Film at the 2010 Method Fest Independent Film Festival. At the same film festival, Vujicic was awarded Best Actor in Short Film for his starring performance as Will. Butterfly Circus also won the best short film award at The Feel Good Film Festival in Hollywood in 2010.
- "Life Without Limbs: About Nick Vujicic". Retrieved 28 September 2009.
- "Hrvatski jezični portal". December 2014.
- Riley, Jennifer (30 March 2008). "Limbless Evangelist Preaches Joy in Christ". Christian Post Reporter. Retrieved 28 September 2009.
- "Nick Vujicic: Never Miss an Opportunity to Act Upon Your Faith | Gospelherald.net-Chinese Christian News Online". Gospelherald.net. 12 September 2012. Retrieved 27 February 2013.
- Mathur, Aditi (19 February 2012). "An Inspiration: Man Without Limbs; Orator-Author Nick Vujicic Enjoys Beach Honeymoon in Hawaii". International Business Times. Retrieved 27 September 2014.
- "Attitude is Altitude: No Arms, No Legs, No Worries". Retrieved 28 September 2009.
- "No Arms, No Legs, No Worries!". Retrieved 24 October 2013.
- "Butterfly Circus Wins The Doorpost Film Project's $100,000 First Prize". Retrieved 24 October 2013.
- "2010 Method Fest, Independent Film Festival, Calabasas, California". Methodfest.com. Retrieved 2014-09-27.
- "Disabled World Towards Tomorrow". Retrieved 24 October 2013.
- Nick Vujicic on TED, YouTube.
- The Star
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nick Vujicic.|
- Life Without Limbs
- Attitude is Altitude
- Video interview with Vujicic
- Nick Vujicic pictures and Wedding