From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nickel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nickel is a chemical element.
Nickel may also refer to:
- Nickel (United States coin), a coin worth five cents introduced in 1866
- Nickel (Canadian coin), a coin worth five cents introduced in 1922
- Three-cent nickel (1865–1889)
- Nickel cent or Indian Head cent (1859–1864)
- Nickel defense, a defense formation in American and Canadian football
- Nickel Trophy, awarded to the winner of the football game between North Dakota State University and the University of North Dakota
- Nickel (surname)
- Nickels, a street game
- Kelly Nickels (born 1962), bassist of L.A. Guns
- Nickel Theatre, St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
- Nickel Film Festival, St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
- Nickels Grill & Bar, a Canadian restaurant chain
- Nickel, a shade of gray
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nickel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.