From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nickel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nickel is a chemical element.
Nickel or Nickels may also refer to:
Brands and enterprises
Coins and tokens
- Nickel (Canadian coin), a coin worth five cents introduced in 1922
- Nickel (United States coin), a coin worth five cents introduced in 1866
- Nickel cent or Indian Head cent (1859–1864)
- Plugged nickel
- Three-cent nickel (1865–1889)
- Wooden nickel
Games and sports
- Nickel defense, a defense formation in American and Canadian football
- Nickel Trophy, awarded to the winner of the football game between North Dakota State University and the University of North Dakota
- Nickels, a street game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nickel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.