From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Nickelodeon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nickelodeon is an American cable TV channel. The term Nickelodeon may also refer to:
- Nickelodeon (movie theater), an early 20th-century form of small neighborhood movie theater
- An instrument used by the pop band Sailor
- Erroneously, a coin-operated player piano or orchestrion or a juke box, due to mistaken use of the name in the 1949 song Music! Music! Music!
In media and entertainment
- Nickelodeon (film), a 1976 comedy film about the silent movie era
- The Nickelodeon Theatre, run by the Columbia Film Society
- Spinoffs of the Nickelodeon channel:
- Nickelodeon Animation Studio, the channel's animation arm
- Nickelodeon around the world
- Nickelodeon Games and Sports for Kids, a former TV channel
- Nickelodeon Magazine, a children's magazine
- Nickelodeon Movies, a motion picture production company
- Nickelodeon Studios, a former television studio
- Nickelodeon Toys, toys related to the channel
- Nickelodeon Universe, an amusement park
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nickelodeon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.