Nicki Bluhm and Tim Bluhm in 2011
|Born||22 September 1979|
|Origin||San Francisco, California|
|Genres||Rock, soul, alt-country, folk|
|Labels||Little Sur Records, Compass Records|
|Associated acts||Nicki Bluhm and The Gramblers|
Nicki Bluhm (born September 22, 1979) is a singer-songwriter from Lafayette, California who joined The Gramblers in 2008. She has released three albums, Toby's Song, Driftwood, and To Rise You Gotta Fall.
Bluhm is from Lafayette, California and has released several albums since 2008 including two with The Gramblers. They recorded David Bowie's song, Pressure, specifically for the "Best Moment" segment of the Espys awards in 2012. Their version of the Hall & Oates song "I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)", which was recorded while driving in a car, has been viewed more than a million times on YouTube.
- Toby's Song (Little Knickers, 2008)
- Driftwood (Little Knickers, 2011, rereleased 2012 on Little Sur Records, 2012)
- To Rise You Gotta Fall (Compass Records, 2018)
Tim & Nicki Bluhm
- Duets (Little Sur Records, 2011)
Nicki Bluhm and The Gramblers
- Nicki Bluhm and The Gramblers (Little Sur Records, 2013)
- Love Wild Lost (Little Sur Records, 2015)
Brokedown in Bakersfield
- Brokedown in Bakersfield (Little Sur, 2014)
- Spencer, Sheldon (July 11, 2012). "Nicki Bluhm and The Gramblers deliver Under Pressure for ESPYS". frontrow.espn.go.com. Retrieved January 25, 2013.
- Baca, Ricardo (2012-07-20). "You-Tube sensation Nicki Bluhm, from Hall & Oates covers to her own '70s inspirations". denverpost.com. Retrieved January 25, 2013.
- Ann Oldenburg (August 7, 2012). "Exclusive: Gap showcases artists who 'Shine'". content.usatoday.com. Retrieved January 25, 2013.
- Comingore, Aly (April 2013). "Hitting the Road with Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers". www.independent.com. Retrieved January 23, 2014.