This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Clyne at the 2011 New York Comic Con
|Cally in Battlestar Galactica|
Allison Mack (m. 2017)
Clyne is best known for her role as Cally Henderson in the 2003 reimagining of Battlestar Galactica. Like several members of the cast, she was originally cast in a minor, non-recurring role, but, having impressed the showrunners, became a major part of the series until her character's death in season four. In 2018, she appeared with fellow 'Battlestar' alumnus Richard Hatch in the web series Personal Space.
She also featured in two episodes of the podcast Tiki Bar TV, and presented an episode of HypaSpace. She stars alongside Lance Henriksen, Danielle Harris, Bill Moseley, and AFI's Davey Havok in the "illustrated film" series Godkiller.
Clyne, a member of NXIVM for 13 years, married actress Allison Mack in 2017. The marriage was alleged to have been a sham to evade United States immigration laws, and became public knowledge the following year during legal proceedings on the conspiracy and racketeering charges related to Mack's involvement with NXIVM. It has been reported that Clyne left Battlestar Galactica to be a member of NXIVM full-time.
According to federal court records of NXIVM's founder Keith Raniere 2019 trial, Clyne was identified by a government witness to be a part of Raniere's "inner circle" or "first-line masters" but was not charged as a co-conspirator on any of the federal charges that were brought against Raniere or other inner circle members.
|2006||John Tucker Must Die||Beautiful Girl #2|
|2010||Godkiller: Walk Among Us||Soledad (voice)|
|2000||Just Deal||Girl Student #2||Episode: "Homecoming"|
|2001||Level 9||Alesha||Episode: "Avatar"|
|2001||Hostage Negotiator||Alicia||TV film|
|2001||Dark Angel||Fixit / X6||Episode: "Bag 'Em"|
|2002||Smallville||Talon Waitress||Episode: "Nicodemus"|
|2002||Mysterious Ways||June Grissom||Episode: "Listen"|
|2002||Due East||Stacy||TV film|
|2002||Damaged Care||Bryanna's College Friend||TV film|
|2002||I Was a Teenage Faust||Heather||TV film|
|2002||The Twilight Zone||Theresa||Episode: "Night Route"|
|2003||The Dead Zone||Erin Salkowe||Episode: "Descent"|
|2003||Battlestar Galactica||Cally||TV miniseries|
|2004||The L Word||Delilah||Episode: "Losing It"|
|2004||Dead Like Me||Janelle||Episode: "In Escrow"|
|2004-2008||Battlestar Galactica||Cally Henderson Tyrol||Recurring role (36 episodes)|
|2005||Tiki Bar TV||Space Cadet||TV series|
|2006||Battlestar Galactica: The Resistance||Crewman Specialist Cally Tyrol||TV miniseries|
|2006||Totally Awesome||Billie||TV film|
|2013||World War Z||Sharon|
|2018||Personal Space||Gail Gartner||Published through Prime Video Direct|
- Holwerda, Thom (February 11, 2009). "Interview: Nicki Clyne of Battlestar Galactica". OSNews.
- Howell, Elizabeth (February 27, 2018). "'Personal Space' Features a Last Hurrah from Richard Hatch of 'Battlestar Galactica'". Space.com.
- Sloan, Samuel K. (June 9, 2006). "Battlestar meets Tiki Bar". Slice of SciFi.
- "Post-Apocalyptic Comic Godkiller Emerges as 'Illustrated Film'". Wired Magazine. October 2009.
- Harris, Chris (May 4, 2018). "Smallville's Allison Mack Married Battlestar Galactica's Nicki Clyne in 2017: Prosecutors". People.
- O'Reilly, Andrew (April 24, 2018). "Allison Mack joined alleged sex cult to fill 'a void in her life,' ex-NXIVM member says". Fox News. Archived from the original on April 30, 2018. Retrieved April 25, 2018.
- Lang, Nico (April 24, 2018). "'Smallville' Actress Arrested For Sex Trafficking Married Female Cult Leader, Court Documents Confirm". Into.
- Saul, Emily (May 20, 2019). "Nxivm trial jurors meet Keith Raniere's alleged top-tier sex slaves". New York Post.
- Berman, Sarah (May 20, 2019). "The NXIVM 'Sex Cult' Story Keeps Getting More Disturbing Lauren Salzman testified that Keith Raniere envisioned thousands of "slaves" and even one of them running for office". Vice Magazine.
- Ottaway, Amanda (May 17, 2019). "Admitted 'Slave Master' Takes Stand Against NXIVM Cult Leader". Courthouse News Service.
- "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA -against- KEITH RANIERE, ALLISON MACK, CLARE BRONFMAN, KATHY RUSSELL, LAUREN SALZMAN, AND NANCY SALZMAN, Defendants. (18-CR-204 (NGG))" (PDF). United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York. September 18, 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nicki Clyne.|