|Full name||Nicolas Colaluca|
|Date of birth||23 May 1986|
|Place of birth||Providence, Rhode Island, United States|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|2004–2005||Rhode Island Stingrays||6||(3)|
|2009–2010||New England Revolution||7||(0)|
|2009||→ Western Mass Pioneers (loan)||3||(0)|
|2004||United States U20||8||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of September 26, 2012.
† Appearances (Goals).
Youth and College
Born in Providence, Rhode Island, he attended La Salle Academy in Providence. Colaluca played college soccer at the University of Virginia, and in the USL Premier Development League with the Rhode Island Stingrays. In 2004 he was awarded NSCAA High School Player of The Year and also participated in the High School McDonald's All-American game that year. While at Virginia, he was named to the 2004 Freshman All-American Team, the 2004 ACC All-Tournament Team, and the 2004 ACC All-Freshman Team.
Colaluca was drafted in the first round (6th overall) of the 2007 MLS SuperDraft by the Colorado Rapids, and subsequently made 4 MLS appearances during his two seasons with the team. He was traded to New England Revolution in exchange for Rob Valentino on May 6, 2009.
- "Alumni News". LaSalle Academy. Retrieved April 21, 2014.
- "Player Bio: Nico Colaluca :: Men's Soccer".
- "Virginia profile".
- MLS player profile
- "Revolution acquires R.I.'s Nico Colaluca from Colorado".
- "USL Official Match Information".
- "Generation adidas players to graduate at season's end".
- "Silverbacks Ink Midfielder Colaluca".
- "US Soccer Nico Colaluca".