|Full name||Nicolás Carlos Colazo|
|Date of birth||8 July 1990|
|Place of birth||Buenos Aires, Argentina|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Playing position||Left winger|
|2013||→ All Boys (loan)||19||(1)|
|2016–||→ Melbourne City (loan)||17||(3)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 11 March 2017.
At age 9 Colazo joined Boca Juniors, where he played at every youth level. His debut for the first team came on July 4, 2009 against Colón, in a 3–1 Boca victory. His first senior goal came in January 2010, a header in a friendly match against San Lorenzo in Mar del Plata. He scored a goal in the Superclásico against River Plate in January 2011. After the arrival of Julio Cesar Falcioni as head coach for the 2011 Torneo Clausura, Colazo earned a starting role in the Boca squad for the first time.
Loan to All Boys
Loan to Melbourne City
On 20 September 2016, Colazo joined Melbourne City on a one-year loan deal as the club's second marquee signing. Colazo assisted a Bruno Fornaroli goal on his debut, as City picked up a 4–1 win in the Melbourne Derby against Melbourne Victory FC.
- "City sign Argentine". FourFourTwo. 5 September 2016.
- "City signs Colazo". Melbourne City. 20 September 2016.
- "Cahill magic fires City to massive Melbourne Derby win". Melbourne City FC. Retrieved 18 October 2016.
- Argentine Primera statistics (Spanish)
- Profile at Boca Juniors' official website (Spanish)
- Colazo, Nicolás Carlos at Historia de Boca.com (Spanish)
|This biographical article related to an Argentine association football forward is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|