|Full name||Nicola Sinnott|
|Date of birth||8 August 1987|
|Boca Juniors (Gorey)|
|2015–||Republic of Ireland||1||(0)|
*Club domestic league appearances and goals, correct as of 22:34, 14 January 2016 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals, correct as of 22:34, 14 January 2016 (UTC)
Nicola Sinnott (born 8 August 1987) is a Republic of Ireland women's international footballer who plays for Wexford Youths of the Women's National League.
Sinnott played youth football for Boca Juniors of Gorey, then attended University College Dublin on a soccer scholarship. She transferred to Peamount United, where she was part of the 2010 FAI Women's Cup-winning team and the subsequent 2011–12 UEFA Women's Champions League campaign.
In November 2011, Sinnott signed for Shamrock Rovers ahead of the inaugural 2011–12 Women's National League season. After moving on to Wexford Youths, she found success in the 2014–15 season; being named in the league Team of the Season as the club won the championship.
Sinnott made her international debut at under-17 level for Ireland in April 2004. She was named player of the tournament in a four-team competition hosted in Castlebar. She later played at under-19 level and represented Irish Universities at the World University Games, playing in the 2009 tournament in Belgrade.
In May 2015, Sinnott was called up to the senior national team for the first time, for a friendly in the United States. After the match had been arranged, it was discovered to be outside FIFA's designated dates for international matches, so several of Ireland's first-choice players were not released by their clubs. Sinnott won a debut cap as a late substitute for Stephanie Roche in Ireland's 3–0 defeat.
- "Nicola Sinnott named Continental Tyres WNL Player of the Month". Sportswomen.ie. 12 April 2015. Retrieved 14 January 2016.
- Feery, Niall (26 July 2010). "Aine's the ace for super Peamount". The Herald (Ireland). Retrieved 14 January 2016.
- "Second-half onslaught polishes off Peamount". Irish Independent. 6 October 2011. Retrieved 14 January 2016.
- "2011/12 Womens Team Squad Details". Shamrock Rovers F.C. 8 March 2011. Archived from the original on 5 March 2016. Retrieved 14 January 2016.
- Hayden, Esther (23 April 2015). "Wexford Youths women shine in Continental Tyres awards". Wexford People. Retrieved 14 January 2016.
- "Boca Juniors captain excels for Irish Under-17s". Irish Independent. 22 April 2004. Retrieved 14 January 2016.
- "Nicola Sinnott". SoccerScene.ie. Retrieved 14 January 2016.
- "World University Games". FAI Third Level Football. Archived from the original on 29 December 2010. Retrieved 14 January 2016.
- "WNT Squad named for USA and Haiti games". Football Association of Ireland. 2 May 2015. Retrieved 22 November 2015.
- "Ireland lose to USA in San Jose". Football Association of Ireland. 11 May 2015. Retrieved 22 November 2015.