Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Died||8 August 2013(aged 66)|
|Occupation||Romani people activist|
|Known for||Centre for Social Intervention and Studies|
He attended military academy. In 1972, he graduated in philosophy and sociology. In 1974, he studied minorities for the government. After 1989, he was appointed an expert on minorities, for the Romanian government.
- Nicolae Gheorghe; Andrzej Mirga (12 March 2001). "The Roma in the Twenty-First Century: A Policy Paper". Eurozine. Archived from the original on 1 November 2013. Retrieved 17 August 2013.
- "Romania is shirking its Roma responsibilities". The Guardian. 3 November 2010.
- "Nicolae Gheorghe [Rombase]". Ling.uni-graz.at. Archived from the original on 2013-08-17. Retrieved 2013-08-25.
- "Roma activist and intellectual Nicolae Gheorghe: in memoriam | European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights". Fra.europa.eu. Retrieved 2013-08-25.
- "Nicolae Gheorghe". The Economist. August 17, 2013.
- "Nicolae Gheorghe 1946-2013". European Roma Rights Centre. 9 August 2013.
- "In search of a new deal for Roma: ERRC interview with Nicolae Gheorghe", European Roma Rights Centre, 7 November 2001
- ODIHR Director saddened by death of Nicolae Gheorghe, architect of OSCE work on Roma issues, Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights, 9 August 2013
- "Nicolae Gheorghe", European Roma Cultural Foundation
- Vasile Ionescu. "A murit Nicolae Gheorghe, reformatorul Mişcării internaţionale a rromilor". Adevarul Holding.
- Interview with Nicolae Gheorge.