Douchez with Rennes in 2010
|Full name||Nicolas Douchez|
|Date of birth||22 April 1980|
|Place of birth||Rosny-sous-Bois, Seine-Saint-Denis, France|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22 July 2015.
Douchez signed for the club in 2008 where he enjoyed over 3 years with the club playing over 100 league games.
In 2011, Douchez signed for Paris Saint-Germain on a free transfer from Rennes. He was 31 when he signed with PSG. He was given the number 1 jersey for the upcoming season. Although he was initially expected to be the starter, this changed following the arrival of new club management, which recruited Salvatore Sirigu, who instead became the team's starting goalkeeper. Douchez played in the club's 2-1 victory over Lyon in the 2014 Coupe de la Ligue Final on 19 April 2014.
- Paris Saint-Germain
- Ligue 1: 2012–13, 2013–14
- Coupe de France: 2014–15
- Coupe de la Ligue: 2013–14, 2014–15
- Trophée des Champions: 2013, 2014
- (Correct as of 12 May 2013)
- "Paris St-Germain v Lyon as it happened". BBC Sport. 19 April 2014. Retrieved 21 April 2014.
- "Goalkeeper Douchez called up, Gourcuff drops out". espnfc.com. 1 October 2009. Retrieved 17 August 2015.
|This biographical article related to association football in France, about a goalkeeper, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|