|Residence||New York, US|
|Occupation||Film and video artist|
His works are in a number of collections, including The New Art Gallery Walsall and Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery, who share Storyteller (2010), SMAK Gent and the Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium.
His short film Suspension received an honorable mention at the Sundance Film Festival in 2008. He has also exhibited at The San Francisco International Film Festival, CineVegas, The International Film Festival Rotterdam, The Viennale, and The Locarno Film Festival.
He has lived in Belgium and Norway, and as of 2013, resides in New York.
- 2000Need Any Help?:
- 2001Madonna with Child:
- 2003Pommes d'amour:
- 2002I Hate This Town:
- 2002Yellow Mellow:
- 2003Papillon d'amour:
- 2004Oh Dear:
- 2006The Divers:
- 2007Plot Point – nominated for the European Film Academy Awards :
- 2009Long Live the New Flesh – competed at the Berlinale 2010 :
- 2010Abstract Action:
- 2011Moving Stories:
- 2013Tokyo Giants – third prize ALCINE44 European Short Film Competition. :
- 2013The Dark Galleries:
- 2014The Painters:
- 2011The Invader:
- "Biography". Nicolas Provost. Retrieved May 9, 2013.
- "Storyteller by Nicolas Provost -". Art Fund. Retrieved May 9, 2013.
- Acquisition supporting statement, The New Art Gallery Walsall archives
- "Vlaming Nicholas Provost valt in de prijzen op Sundance Filmfestival". Humo (in Dutch). Retrieved May 9, 2013.
- "Nicolas Provost". Moving Stories in Europe. Retrieved May 9, 2013.
- "Nicolas Provost – International Film Festival Rotterdam 2013". Retrieved May 9, 2013.
- "Festival de San Sebastián – Nicolas Provost". Retrieved May 9, 2013.