Nicolas Tenorio Cerero
|This article does not cite any sources. (November 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. (February 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Orphaned at the age of 5, he moved to live to the city of Seville and studied in the University of Seville between 1881 and 1886 then began to pursue a career as an attorney. After graduating he worked as a journalist for several years until he obtained for opposition (examination) judge's place at the end of the 19th century. His(its) first destiny in the year 1897, on the paper(role), was in city of Havana, in the island of Cuba (when [Spain] was concerning(belonged) to the kingdom of [Spain]); He did not manage to take possession since days before landing in the Island of Cuba War declared itself her(it) Hispanic - American that bore to the proclamation of Cuba as independent country.
On returning to Spain, he remained four years without judge's(judge) destiny, time of that he took advantage to deal the university career of History and to begin in the study of the important files located in Seville, the General File of The Indies and others, at the time that he exercised the law and the journalism in Seville. The career of justice practised judge in different regions of Spain, like Galicia, Murcia, Cadiz, Burgos and Seville. He was a Secretary Book-keeper of the Cultural club of Seville between(among) the year 1889 to 1893. Elect member of the Royal(Real) Sevillian Academy of the Good Letters from 1900. He is an editor of the magazine The Sevillian Newscaster from his(its) foundation in the year 1893, working for other publications of the epoch as The Future.
In his second destiny, as Judge of the first Instance(Authority) and Instruction, Nicolás Tenorio, came to the district from Viana do Bolo (Ourense, Galicia) from Seville in October 1900. He practises in Viana until the year 1906, date in which ithe moved to Vilamartín de Valdeorras (Ourense, Galicia). Later it(he) is moved to the locality of Mule (Murcia) in 1910, wherefrom he(she) happened(passed) to practise in Cadiz in 1910, being again I move to Burgos as fiscal Lieutenant of the Hearing; for years later in 1917, to finish his judicial career in his natal Seville, as justice of the civil thing. Parallel to his(its) professional exercise of the judicial career, he devoted himself to the historical study, with the creation of interesting books on the medieval epoch in Seville, the juridical and political institutions of the epoch.
It published books of study sociologically and antropológic or. Named favorite son of Seville His work has had nowadays a new reissue especially the qualified one " The Galician Village La Aldea Gallega ", due to the fact that it is a question of the first anthropologic study written on the rural galicia and he reaches details of the culture and popular customs only ones.
- Lists on crew members of the first trip of Christopher Colón to the Americas, appendix III and coloboration in mentioned work of Manuel Sales and I Covered. The Discovery of America. Seville, 1893. Nicolas Tenorio.
- News of the parties in honor of the Marquise of Denia done by the city of Seville in the year 1599. Seville. 1896.
- The mausoleum of Colon, published in the Diary The Future in Seville 1898 it (journalistic articulate).
- The cave of the Serpent, published in the Diary The Future in Seville 1899 (ethnographic study of former legend)
- The Galician Village La Aldea Gallega. (Study of common law and popular economy), written between(among) the year 1900 and 1906, and published in Cadiz in 1914 for Manuel Álvarez's press.
- Some Menardo Ungut's news and It Throw Polono. Published in his Magazine of File, Libraries and Museums. Madrid 1901.
- The council of Seville (El Concejo de Sevilla). Study of the political - social organization of the city from his(its) reconquest up to the reign of D. Alfonso XI (1248–1312). Edit: And. I itch. Seville 1901.
- A few elections in the Bun in 1614, published in Bulletin of the Provincial Commission of Historical and artistic Monuments of Orense (juridical study on the form of election of the political annual charges in the Council of Viana do Skittle) (1903).
- The Galician Villages. Published in his Magazine of File, Libraries and Museums. Madrid 1903.
- Viana of the Skittle, settlers prerromanos, (recounted to Viana do Skittle), published in Bulletin of the Provincial Commission of Historical and artistic Monuments of Orense Ourense (1904).
- Descripción and cosmografiade Spain, published between 1904 and 1914 for the magazine Bulletin of the Royal(Real) Society Geofráfica (transcription of Hernando Colón's manuscript on a trip that this it(he,she) did for Spain).
- The Militias of Seville, Magazine of Files, Libraries and Museums, XVII ( 1907 ).
- The Moriscos in Hornachos, Magazine I File Extremaduran, monthly magazine, science art and history, n º 5, Badajoz on 25 June 1908.
- Process brings over of the reference to the Royal Academy of the History, on the part of Nicolás Tenorio, manuscripts relative to Castro de Valdeorras's council. 1910.
- Visits that Don Enrique III did to Seville. (Seville 1924).
- Noticia Historical of the Royal Hearing of Seville (1924).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nicolás Tenorio Cerero.|